The Show-Me Institute is pleased to offer internship opportunities for Spring 2015.
- Internships are open to current undergraduate and graduate students, as well as recent graduates.
- Internships will last approximately four to five months. The exact starting and ending dates are flexible, but we anticipate that each internship will run from January 5 until May 22.
- Spring interns will work a part- or full-time schedule (9 a.m.-5 p.m.).
- Interns will assist staff members with a variety of tasks. These may include researching public policy topics, organizing events, and writing and editing op-eds, newsletters, studies, and other documents. Some administrative and clerical tasks also will be required.
- Policy internships as well as communications and development internships are available.
- A Show-Me Institute internship is an excellent opportunity to improve your research and writing skills. Each intern will produce regular blog posts and an op-ed on a public policy topic of interest to him or her. Each intern will receive feedback and assistance from SMI staff members throughout the process.
- All internships are at the Show-Me Institute’s offices in Saint Louis, Mo.
- Interns will be paid on an hourly basis.
Those wishing to be considered for an internship should submit the internship application and the requested supporting materials. The deadline for applications is December 5, 2014. However, we will begin conducting interviews as applications are received. We have a limited number of spots so early application is encouraged. Applicants can expect a decision no later than late December.
About the Show-Me Institute
Founded in 2005, the Show-Me Institute is a nonpartisan, nonprofit public policy research organization. The mission of the Institute is advancing liberty with responsibility by promoting market solutions for Missouri public policy.